Face Off By The Rock

Face Off By The Rock. Throughout his career, yates has sold over one million albums and has had his music featured in film, television, and video games. They gon' rumble, they gon' take yo' face off.

Is ‘Face Off’ really The Rock’s “first rap song”? Twitter
Is ‘Face Off’ really The Rock’s “first rap song”? Twitter from fuchsia.ddns.us

Aaron dontez yates (born november 8, 1971), better known by his stage name tech n9ne (pronounced tech nine), is an american rapper from kansas city, missouri. Im sayin, i finally found the right girl for me im sayin. In 1999, yates and travis o'guin founded the record label strange music.

Dubbed By Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson As The “Greatest Workout Anthem Ever,” The New Track, Titled “Face Off,”.


Dwayne johnson [zip download] [mp3 zippyshare + 320kbps] cdq itunes fakaza flexyjam download datafilehost torrent zippyshare song below. (rock) 🤘🏾 desecration😳, defamation🤬, if you wanna bring it to the masses ⛪️ face to face 🌜🌛, now we escalatin’, ⬆️ when i have to put boots 🥾 to asses 🍑 mean😡 on ya, like a dream 😴when i’m rumblin’ ⛰ you’re gonna scream 😱 mama 🤱🏼 so bring drama. Aaron dontez yates (born november 8, 1971), better known by his stage name tech n9ne (pronounced tech nine), is an american rapper from kansas city, missouri.

It’s About Drive It’s About Power We Stay Hunrgy We Devour Put In The Work Put In The Hours And Take What’s Ours Black And Samoan In My Veins My Culture Bangin With Strange I Changed The Game ‍ So Whats My Mothafuckin Name?


Spirit of a lion describes my soul give it up to zion then my fiya grows wishing of a riot inside my lobe and my trippin is the highest when i fight my foes! On october 8th, 2021, rapper tech n9ne released his album asin9ne along with a music video on youtube [1] for the song face off, featuring performances by king iso, joey cool and dwayne the rock johnson (shown below). By copypastaarchive 4 months ago.

Im Sayin, I Finally Found The Right Girl For Me Im Sayin.


My technique is so sick, i'm 'bout to make the hit quick. Tech n9ne has dropped a brand new song titled “face off” featuring dwayne johnson and is right here on corejamz for your fast download. They gon' rumble, they gon' take yo' face off.

Joey Cool] Rumble There, Young Man, They Rumble.


Tech n9ne · song · 2021. They gon' rumble, they gon' take yo' face off. Rumble, they gon' take yo' face off.

Wishing Of A Riot Inside My Lobe.


He let that river push off him into something deep i Tech n9ne] spirit of a lion describes my soul give it up to zion then my fire grows wishing of a riot inside my lobe am i trippin’? It’s the highest when i fight my foes!

SeeCloseComment