Bane Quotes Dark Knight Rises

Bane Quotes Dark Knight Rises. I was born in it, molded by it. The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

Dark Knight Rises Bane Quotes "The Dark Knight Rises" la voix de Bane avant et après
Dark Knight Rises Bane Quotes "The Dark Knight Rises" la voix de Bane avant et après from sproutedhome46.blogspot.com

Bane now, now, doctor, this is no time for fear. I will show you where i have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Your punishment must be more severe.” “i am not a joke.

[Batman Uses An Emp Device To Cut The Lights]


Best quotes in the film bane quotes that would strike fear even in batman it would be extremely painful…for you. You fight like a younger man, with nothing held back. Your punishment must be more severe.

~Bane Keep Calm Now Is Not The Time For Fear That Comes Later.


You merely adopted the dark… peace has cost you your strength! ~bane theatricality and deception powerful agents against the uninitiated but we are initiated. Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark.

Bane Sayings About Pain No One Cared Until I Put On The Mask.


I am not a riddle!. I am the league of shadows, and i'm here to fulfill ra's al ghul's destiny! The batman didn't murder harvey dent, he saved my boy then took the blame for harvey's appalling crimes so that i could, to my shame, build a lie around this fallen idol.

But You Merely Adopted The Dark;


By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! “ah, you think darkness is your ally. I was born in it, molded by it.

The Dark Knight Rises I'm Gotham's Reckoning, Here To End The Borrowed Time You've All Been Living On. ―Bane To John Daggett Before Killing Him [Src] Bane Was The Friend And Protector Of Talia And The Field Commander Of The League Of Shadows.


Bane quotes from the dark knight rises theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated. I didn’t see the light until i was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding.”. Bane has abnormal physical strength as a result of having undergone experiments involving a derivative of the drug venom.

SeeCloseComment